Applications are now open for the 2013 Urban Country Music Festival Beaut Ute Competition.
- Best Urban Ute - Tough street ute, judged on paint quality and finish, modifications to the exterior and engine bay but still remaining street driven.
- Best Restored Ute - Best ute restored to original.
- Best Trademan's Ute - Best fitted out for "work" ute - boxes, racks, Hiabs, signage, etc.
- Best Feral Ute - Most dilapidated, unrepaired, poorly doctored, dirty, rundown, etc ute.
- Best Chick's Ute - Ute shows evidence of the female touch, but appeals to the blokes!
- Best 4WD Ute - Best 4WD ute with emphasis on off road capability.
- Best B & S Ute - Over the top country ute plastered with stickers, beer dashmat, etc.
- Best Paintwork - Detail in artwork and design of paintwork.
Ute Club with most entries on the day will win $300 cash.
$10 entry per category with pre-registrations closing on Friday 29 April 2013. All pre-registered utes will receive a special gift bag on the day.
On the day registration will be open between 7.30am and 8.45am on Saturday 4 May 2013.
For more information or to enter visit http://www.urbancountry.com.au/general.aspx?id=301